On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 5:51 PM, Thompson, Herb <hthomp...@nbpower.com> wrote:
> FYI for those who might be affected: 7.2 comes with an upgrade to Gnome 3.14
> which, as is usually the case for Gnome upgrades, results on the loss of
> some features present in the previous version.  The first nuisance I’ve

Which is why I gave up on Gnome years ago.  The feature creep is very
destabilizing for genuine work.

It's also why I publish RPM building tools for one of the lightest
weight, most robust,, most stable window managers, vtwm. The RPM tools
are at https://github.com/nkadel/vtwm-5.5.x-srpm/ .

> encountered is the loss of the ability to set a custom window title in a
> gnome-terminal profile. (For those tempted to suggest I try
> <your-favorite-desktop> I plan to stick with Gnome as on the whole I do find
> it tolerable despite continued strange decisions by the developers.)

If you need the features, enjoy.