On 04/25/2016 06:44 AM, David Sommerseth wrote:
Please have a look at the "What does the Mozilla Firefox ESR life cycle look
like?" section in the ESR faq.  38.7.0 is still a release being up-to-date on
the Firefox 38 base release.

<https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/faq/>

Hi David,

   I am aware.

   For various business related reasons, I need to be on the
current (or close) of Mozilla products.  (Tech support folks
have started to wonder in amazement that I am so out-of-
date.)

   So, I was look for a repo that supported EL 7.

   I have used the binaries before and have actually written
an install script for them, but I prefer to stay with RPMs.

-T

--
Computers are like air conditioners.