Hi guys,
I thought that, since many of you liked the last
tutorial I put up, you might be interested in having a
look at my latest faerie. I am still working on her
costume and I will be adding pictures of the process
every day or two, so you can see how it's made. There
is also a couple of pictures from the sculpting and
painting phases... it is not as detailed as my wood
elf tutorial but some of you might like to have
another example! But this time it covers the "after
sculpting" steps like paint and costume which I didn't
do last time. I got emails from several of you
requesting that so here it is! Please let me know what
you think of my faerie too, I feel like I have put a
lot of effort in this one to try to reach a new level.
I hope you'll think I have improved. I paid real close
attention to the face and the anatomy. Here is the
link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5627680011&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I also finished a new Baby Dragon in an Egg, you can
see him there:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6571783431&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I hope you'll like my new work and that you are all
doing well!
Kisses,
Christelle

Christelle Cazabat