From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin Pratt
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 20:45
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] "Enterprise" episode "Demons"--minor spoilers

I'll figure out a due penance for my sin later. The only reason I thought of it was because I was looking forward in time (so to speak), peeking at the upcoming eps of DS9. "Trials and Tribble-ations" is due to air next week, and I couldn't help but think about those two bone-dry wits from temporal Investigations who had to debrief Sisko. But think of it this way. If it ever does come to pass, I've got the proof right here that'll get me a chunk of the franchise...

Nooooooo! Why'd you have to say it out loud? Now someone's gonna start developing it. I envision a bunch of young hard bodies--blonde women with fake boobs, dudes with surgically-carved abs and impossibly white teeth--jumping through time trying to right the wrongs created by Kirk and other offenders. Sooner or later they'll have to create a nemesis for the team, and then the show will degenerate into a catch-him-if-you-can scenario. I imagine something on the level of "Baywatch Nights".