From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Keith Johnson
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 10:16 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Enterprise finale was horrible! (Spoilers)

Sure, thanks. Give me today to clean it up a bit. My posts here tend to be a bit stream-of-consciousness.  It definitely had the weak feeling of B&B stuff from the first season. That's why I'm stunned they ran with it. What did he do, give up? Run out of steam? It deserved better than some half-ass script fetched from a drawer whose tone completely jarred with the recent excellence.