At the end of War of the Worlsds--The Martians had been destroyed by
the smallest creatures that God in his wisdom had chosen to place
upon the earth. Forgot the specific quote but there was that feel...

The final words in Forbidden Planet--We are afterall, not God.

There must be something in 2001, space oddysey

Will look around.
-C

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella \(formerly
Tracey L. Minor\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I find that religion/spirituality is a strong theme in SciFi.  So
much so that I decided include a religious section on the site.
However, since I am focusing on speculative fiction quotes, I will
likely only use some of the ones that are at least from novels or
plays.  However, the Incredible Shrinking Man quote is right on
time.  I'm kind of trying to have all or most of the site content be
based on the speculative fiction theme.  If you have any religious
quotes coming from any the specFic genres, i will be extremely
interested in using them.