this makes me happy. although i liked sorbo -- he christafied a sort
of gilgameshy role -- but i am not a girl, so...maybe his acting
mattered miore and he looke dstrong enough.  but NBC seems to be
taking a different tack..

i like that they are dealing with the parts ofthe ledgend that gave
sorbo nightmares -- (SAVE MARCUS!!!)
but there is a great scene in my fave ep of andromeda: starring sam
sorbo -- his underrated wife -- where he as dylan hunt is in bed
contemplating what if he ghurt of killed his wife.  great compsure and
he obviously works a pat as far down as he could. i think his good
acting made his hercules sort of palatable given that it is an ancient
greek myth. "the power of his heart..."--- In

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/LRMolB/TM