I admire Dave Chappelle, too, but like he himself said Comedy Central
"...is not HBO, its regular assed TV."  In other words, he needs to
strap on his boots and go to work like the rest of us.  Which, of
course, is the rub for someone like Chappelle, who has never held a
"real" job.  Also Chappelle appears to be suffering from something
Branford Marsalis called "talent attacks."  "Talent attacks" often
paralyze jazz musicians of a certain ability when what they really
need to do is just blow their horn.  Come on Dave, this ain't
Shakespeare: its just regular assed TV.

~rave!

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella \(formerly
Tracey L. Minor\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I hope people read this.  I've always liked him, but after reading
this I am
> coming to really admire him. He seams extremely enlightened,
particularly
> for someone who has had such a meteoric rise.   If this a cover  for
a crack
> habit and mental illness it is ingenious.
>
> Tracey de Morsella
> Phone: 215-849-0946
> Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> View The What Happened to ScifiNoir at Yahoogroups FAQ, at:
> http://www.visitfloripa.com/scifinoir/

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/LRMolB/TM