just don't watch NBC anymore. should solve
yourlittleproblem  kevin and gang acceptthe apology.
does anyone rember the Buck Riogers from NBC of the 70s?

he walked into the future apartment and talked to the
wlla nd said "illuminate me." and it told him about the
world of the 25th c?

that had great outro music.  i still say that
Rennaisance's Hercules was just not that bad. i avoid
NBC totally..you're asking for it...they just make
teevee to wrap around commercials there.  you know now,
right?

skeptical kat

http://particlezen.proboards7.com/index.cgi
the edge of everything.  no, really.