Title: Message
Ha-ha!
-----Original Message-----
From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin Pratt
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 10:33
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Re: Star Wars fans have strong presence at theatre

Oh, I'm with you on that locker-room experience. I can't even LOOK at British Sterling anymore.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Don't know about you, but I had way too much exposure to that growing up. Man, even now I can smell the rancid smell of the locker room at school, funk and dirty clothes mixed with Old Spice, Brut, British Sterling.  I need to eat a peppermint now before I retch.

Then you'll have 'perfumed' funk...

Keith Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
They could always bring a bottle of Old Spice and try to cover up the funk with liberal amounts of it slathered on.