That's a good point I hadn't thought about. Wal-Mart has exercised some censorship in the past over certain books and albums they deemed too explicit or controversial in nature.  They are based in Arkansas, after all, and count among their customers many conservative folks. So would they have an issue with NC-17 films, films with strong homo-erotic themes, even explicit anime (no idea if NetFlix sells that last)?

As long as Wal-Mart has no say about the content or types of movies
available on Netflix I have no real problems with the merger.

Glad to see the group up and running.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella \(formerly
Tracey L. Minor\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I hate to do it, but I too have made an effort to avoid all things
Walmart.
> I really like netflix and enjoyed watching the process of them
taking down
> Walmart in this arena.  It never dawned on me the result would be
Wal-Mart