Everyone:

Starting tomorrow, I'll be off-line for a while. I do not expect to
have access to email while I'm on vacation at Risa. I'll be back
online on June 22nd.

And no, I am not bringing back a Horga'hn for anyone on this list.
LOL!

Amy H.: this means I won't be sending any political stuff for a
while. That'll resume after I return.

George
Captain
The USS Ronald E. McNair (Boston)
http://home.earthlink.net/~ekistics10/mcnair/

P.S. If you have to ask what Risa or a Horga'hn are, you are
definitely in need of far more than an explanation. See:
http://www.star-fleet.com/gmd/rm/location-risa.html and
http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/TNG/episode/68440.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/LRMolB/TM