Please read this today:

http://www.alternet.org/story/22163/

And then forward it to everyone you know. Please, do it.

I love Bill. He has one leg knee-deep in Dubya's a-- and the other in
Rove's a--, too.

Bill has shown us the way. Are we ready to do more than just send
emails back and forth? Are we ready to organize?

George
Captain
The USS Ronald E. MCNair (Boston)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/LRMolB/TM