What is Mein Kampf 2?

--- Amanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Didn't see Mein Kampf 2.  Guess because it's only recently come
> out.

I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.

You know these things that happen,
That's just the way it's supposed to be.
And I can't help but wonder,
Don't ya know it coulda been me.

Discover Yahoo!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/LRMolB/TM