This season of JLU has been terrific.

Have you seen the latest episode "The Clash?" Superman and Captain
Marvel duke it out in one of the best superhero fights I've seen in
a while. Lots of mayhem and collateral damage.

The episode also hammers it home that Superman, the Justice League
and the world are changing. Captain Marvel reminds Supes of what he
used to be and it really bothers him. He's lost his innocence and he
can never get it back.

>From what I hear the final four episodes of the season will be
quite....interesting.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Johnson"