That's why I included the link so you could check it out. It aired from
midnight to 2 am today and I'm not sure when it'll play again. Go to AETV.com
to look for the schedule

All that ink ... yet I still don't know when it is to
play.

RS=D

http://www.aetv.com/global/listings/series_showcase.jsp?EGrpType=Series

<http://www.aetv.com/global/listings/series_showcase.jsp?EGrpType=Series
> &Id=11470933&NetwCode=AEN> &Id=11470933&NetwCode=AEN
>
> It is the most popular space adventure of all time
> and one of the most
> groundbreaking sagas in Hollywood history. This
> two-hour A&E SPECIAL
> PRESENTATION: STAR WARS: EMPIRE OF DREAMS details
> how the phenomenon
> captured imaginations with an irresistible Force and
> catapulted three
> young performers to stardom - Harrison Ford, Mark
> Hamill, and Carrie
> Fisher. But the STAR WARS trilogy didn't just change
> the way we look at
> movies. It changed the way movies are made. What
> began as a galactic
> fairy tale became a success story beyond one man's
> wildest dreams. While
> George Lucas has remained true to his own vision,
> it's audiences
> everywhere who have reaped the rewards ever since
> May 1977 when
> moviegoers first caught sight of that galaxy far,
> far away. For Lucas,
> what began as a quest for creative freedom became a
> philosophy, a
> cultural phenomenon and his own empire of dreams.
>
> The A&E SPECIAL PRESENTATION: STAR WARS: EMPIRE OF
> DREAMS features
> riveting movie clips and fascinating screen tests
> plus interviews with
> George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, Harrison Ford, Mark
> Hamill, Carrie
> Fisher and other cast members.

> removed]

"Anyone who would give up a little liberty for more security deserves neither."
 Ben Franklin...My Fav links:
http://www.geocities.com/jagrslc/tv.show.swop.list.htm [My complete TV Show
collection for exchange]... http://www.geocities.com/jagrslc [My FF]...
http://www.geocities.com/slustufflikethat/First.Ladies.pdf [My labour of Love]

 Visit your group "scifinoir2" on the web.