I'm sorry.  I love equilibrium.  It is what sold me on him being the perfect
Batman

Tracey

-----Original Message-----
From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Astromancer
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 7:17 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Early "Batman Begins" Reviews are great

Did anyone see Bale in Equilibrium? I almost past it up...The action
sequences couldn't be denied! They were fast paced and imaginative...too bad
the the plotline and script couldn't keep up with it...Or am I not giving it
a chance?

g123curious <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Yep. I agree. And y'all know how I
feel about prequels: a good idea
in theory but very difficult to implement well. Easy to mess up.

About Batman Begins: Good film. Well paced. Good dialoge. Good,
detailed plot. Very creative in spots. Great sets. The SFX were
effective and not overwhelming. Excellent music score. This film was
everything SW eps 1 thru 3 (and Enterprise on TV) tried to be, but
failed miserably.

I repeat: Batman Begins was everything SW eps 1 thru 3 (and
Enterprise on TV) tried to be, but failed miserably.

George
Captain
The USS Ronald E. McNair (Boston)

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Johnson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There are NO spoilers here. Two reviews, both giving "Batman
> Begins" an "A". I'm even more pumped now than I was before.
> Until "Narnia" gets her, I have sneaking suspicion this will be
> my favorite movie of the year!!
>
> 'Batman Begins': The franchise finally takes wing on the big screen
> By ERIC ROBINETTE
> The Middletown Journal
> Batman never had super powers, but the dark knight
> has pulled off a super feat.
>
> For the second summer in a row, a superhero movie ranks among
> the best films of the year. Last year, it was "Spider-Man 2,"
> the live action pinnacle of the genre. "Batman Begins" is
> virtually its equal.

<snip>