From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of M C Jennings
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 02:03
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Re: Reality is often more interesting than
sci-fi!

I hear you, Keith!  I LOVE Vanilla, and/or the smell of it.  I get
vanilla
flavored Rice Milk and/or Soy Milk.  It helps.  I used to be an ice
cream
fiend, too....Pistachio!

The doctor I went to after my stomach and hemhorroids became acutely
bloody
told me that cravings like that are a red flag for foods we're allergic
to.

He was right.  I hated him for ruining my one true addiction.  I thanked
him
later when I was was able to tie my bleeding directly to the dairy
products.
Now, I'd rather eat Crisco than Ice Cream.

Not an option either, by the way!  LOLLOL!

Man, that cycle you were forced into this past week has got to have a
name.
It happens way too much!

I remember spending nights sleeping in chairs back in the day, making
software fixes, re-writing code on a customer's site, and testing.
You're
bringing back great memories, my friend.  Thanks!

Hope that doesn't happen to you often...!

Maurice