Sorry. I should have read this more closely. No, they weren't
showing DoD films when I used to visit CEC. My son is 19 now and I
haven't been in at least 6 years.

Time for everyone to send letters to the CEO of CEC that a boycott
is appropriate until they stop this kind of crap. Richard M. Frank
is the Chairman of the Board and CEO. Mike H. Magusiak is the
President. Richard T. Huston is the Executive VP of Marketing.
Contact information is [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
www.chuckecheese.com or:
CEC Entertainment, Inc.
4441 West Airport Freeway
P.O. Box 152077