From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Astromancer
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 04:11
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] 'Serenity' Cast Pics

Yup, she's a cutie...But I am stuck on Gina....Woof!

Keith Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Gina Torres is
attractive, but who *really* floats my boat is
Brazilian-Italian Morena Baccarin, who plays the Companion. That lady
literally takes my breath away when she graces the screen. If you wanna
know what kind of non-Black woman attracts me, just look at her. Most
beautiful woman in a Whedon show outside Charisma Carpenter.  The
actress who plays River--Summer Glau--is very pretty too.  She reminds
me of the actress who played Fred on "Angel" who to my surprise turned
out to be quite gorgeous once they stopped making Fred look so plain.
You know, for a white guy, Whedon has interesting tastes in women. Note
that he loves dark featured, dark haired white women, and is not a slave
to the blonde look so many other white TV guys are.  He also does a
decent amount of work with people of color.