Now this might meet the definition of  "nerd"!  My wife and I have discussed
potential names for kids, and I was all stuck on African monikers. Now this has
me thinking. Why saddle my kids with some boring human names when I have a
galaxy of selections to choose:

Boys:     Namor Johnson -  Norrin Radd Johnson - Galan T'Challa Johnson -
Vril Dox Mon-El Johnson -  Brainiac
Girls:  Namorita Hippolata Johnson    - Katma Tu Johnson - Zatanna LeFey
Johnson - The Destroyer
Nicolas Cage gives Superman's birth name to son Oscar-winning actor Nicolas
Cage's wife of 14 months gave birth on Monday to the couple's first child
together, a son they named Kal-el -- a moniker recognized by comic book fans as
the birth name of Superman. The child's delivery in New York City and his full
name, Kal-el Coppola Cage, were confirmed by the actor's publicist, Annett
Wolf, who said of the family, "They are healthy and happy and it's quite
lovely."
No further details were released, including how the actor and his wife, Alice
Kim Cage, were inspired to borrow from the mythology of Superman in naming
their child. Cage is known as an avid comic book devotee who once sold his
personal collection, including a copy of Superman's 1938 pulp debut, at auction
for more than $1.6 million. The nephew of famed filmmaker Francis Ford Coppola,
the actor adopted his own stage surname from the Marvel Comics superhero Luke
Cage. Cage also was at one time slated to star in a Superman movie under the
direction of Tim Burton, a project that ultimately was scrapped and replaced by
a newer Warner Bros. remake expected for release next summer. The 41-year-old
actor and his wife, a former sushi waitress about 20 years his junior, met at a
nightclub last year before marrying on July 30, 2004. Cage has a 15-year-old
son, Weston, by a prior relationship with actress Kristina Fulton. His previous
marriages to actress Patricia Arquette and singer Lisa Marie Presley ended in
divorce. Kal-el is his current wife's first child. The prolific performer won
an Academy Award as best actor for his 1995 role as an alcoholic bent on
suicide in "Leaving Las Vegas." In his latest film, "Lord of War," he portrays
an arms dealer.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/LRMolB/TM