http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/today.html
For those who want to catch up, the Sci Fi Channel is showing all four episodes
of "Surface" beginning at 7 tonight.

A friend spoke highly of the scifi series "Surface", so I decided to give it a
look. I've only seen two shows so far. Not sure if I want to stay with it or
not, but it has potential. I'm trying to figure out how these 200-ft long sea
monsters can be snacking on whales, biting submarines like they're--well, sub
sandwiches--and swallowing people in sinkholes in Texas, yet the general public
is still mostly unaware of the threat. And what's up with the dopey teen who's
raising one of the beasties at home? How long before it eats him or one of his
family members?  Last night it gobbled down the poodle of some obnoxious girl
who'd been missing with the kid, which was funny. The underwater scenes of the
creatures are suspenseful.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/LRMolB/TM