Just read the advice the website gave on how to handle bigotry. Ah,
how sweetly interactive. I guess that kinda advice does work.  But I
did get a good giggle out of it. I have never ever been that gentle
when dealing with a racist. Why? They're never gentle when dealing
with me. And I truly am not trying to be their friends. I basically
come out and give them an insightful little bit of comeuppance...and
do my best to embarrass them. Yeah, I know... but the gentle approach
rarely works. Good Lord! I'm not put on earth to show racists how
gentle and full of European etiquette I can be. I don't get loud, but
I don't take prisoners either. They need to be told all about
themselves to their face...that works better than gentleness I've
found....but it also sometimes makes you lose your job. (smile.)

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Johnson"