Hi SciFiNoir Family.  I just signed us up for a service that provides
a map of what cities in which scifinoir members live.  While I no
longer live near anyone anymore,(moved to Mexico in October) most of
you probably live really close to other memers and do not even know
it.  This map will hopefully correct that.  Please click through to
add your point on the map. Takes less than a minute.
http://www.frappr.com/scifinoir/map

Thanks

Tracey de Morsella, your moderator
SciFiNoir/SciFiNoir-Lit