--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, buky90 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> did you know that the only reason he was basically at the olympics
was for
> the chase position?? he and his TEAM had been doing there thing for
years he
> been placing recently and then he gets to the oly he drops them.
he's got no
> heart or honor
According to the Dutch papers his main pursuit has always been the race
he won. He's a clear favorite of the Dutch speedskating circle and
since I know the Dutch are seriously knowledgeable about this sport,
I'll go with their opinion of Davis. I personally don't know him so I
sure don't
feel I or anyone else have the right to question either his heart or
his honor. I do know that by next week or sooner most Americans won't
even be able to tell you the name of even one member of the
speedskating team,even if their lives were at stake, so I'm going back
to real life mode. I still like that he won.

Meta

Yahoo! Groups Links