That's what I've been wondering.  I mean won't it be boring with
only a few faces?  Or maybe they have been planning for a new
generation of cylons that are half human half cylon like the baby.
Maybe they originally planned on getting humans dna or maybe
infiltrate the fleet and have them marrying having children with
humans.  I just thought about this, what if there are already half
cylon children?  I mean if six was using Baltar by having a
relationship with him how do we know others weren't doing the same
with other individuals of power, or just plain having relationships
with humans?  The new generation may have already started.  Another
thing is what's up with Baltar being in six's head like she's in
his?  Is it psychological or something even deeper than that?

by the way Dr. Who is coming.  I'm happy.  I just wish they would
start being more picky about what they pick up.lol

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Johnson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't know what Baltar is. It's been discussed over and over,
how did
> he survive the destruction of Caprica, considering that his home
was
> destroyed in the shockwave of a nuke?!  What's the deal with Six
in his
> head? Not sure if he's God or not, but he's interesting as heck.
By the