It may be the name too. With a name like Keith Johnson, I may be unique, but the name certainly ain't. There's something like a dozen guys with that name in Atlanta alone. So the sleazoids (hey, isn't that the name of the Brood in "X-Men") who send out junk mail and porn almost always hit me. They can blanket send to all the common names: Smith, Jones, Brown, Washington, Jones, Johnson, etc. Also, although I usually know better, two years ago I sent an online birthday greeting to someone. Though the sending company said they wouldn't sell my name, I think they did, 'cause a week after that I started getting barraged with junk mail.
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin Pratt Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 11:51 To: [email protected] Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] My Space Sci fi Noir? Just lucky that way? Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I have never ever recieved an unsolicited naked picture of anyone. Why do you guys get all the fun? Bosco --- Martin Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Just got four invitations from folks I know in other groups to go > there. After this, I think i'll be declining. Call me old > fashioned, but nekkid pics of either sex is a bit too much for > me... > > Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: And here I was thinking I > was something special to get pics from nekkid chicks...It > immediately became unspecial when I got the pics from nekkid > guys...I couldn't get off it fast enough... > > > Keith Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I've started creating an account, and moved around it a bit, but > it > overall didn't appeal to me. Might be the unsolicitated invites > from > people sending nekkid pictures of themselves to me. It's good for > casual > conversation and fun debates I guess. What do you love so much > about it? > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On > Behalf Of Bosco Bosco > Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 18:15 > To: [email protected] > Subject: [scifinoir2] My Space Sci fi Noir? > > > Hey does anyone else here crack out on myspace? > > I am hooked on it like no other interwebamajig thing I have ever > done. > > Bosco > > > > I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead. > I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said. > > You know these things that happen, > That's just the way it's supposed to be. > And I can't help but wonder, > Don't ya know it coulda been me. > > __________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around > http://mail.yahoo.com > > > > SPONSORED LINKS > Science > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Science+fiction+and+fantasy&w1=Scie > &k=Science+fiction+and+fantasy&w1=Scie > nce+fiction+and+fantasy&w2=Genre+magazine&c=2&s=53&.sig=8s5ldQicr16mMwkM > wHGybg> fiction and fantasy Genre > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Genre+magazine&w1=Science+fiction+a > &k=Genre+magazine&w1=Science+fiction+a > nd+fantasy&w2=Genre+magazine&c=2&s=53&.sig=6x48yHym4cI_VD4C3GisSg> > magazine > > _____ > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS > > > > * Visit your group "scifinoir2 > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scifinoir2> " on the web. > > > * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > > > > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of > Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> . > > > _____ > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > SPONSORED LINKS > Science fiction and fantasy Genre magazine > > --------------------------------- > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS > > > Visit your group "scifinoir2" on the web. > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of > Service. > > > --------------------------------- > > > > > > --------------------------------- > Yahoo! Mail > Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments. > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > SPONSORED LINKS > Science fiction and fantasy Genre magazine > > --------------------------------- > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS > > > Visit your group "scifinoir2" on the web. > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of > Service. > > > --------------------------------- > > > > > > "Excuse me while I whip this out." > Cleavon Little , "Blazing Saddles" > > --------------------------------- > Relax. Yahoo! Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses! > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead. I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said. You know these things that happen, That's just the way it's supposed to be. And I can't help but wonder, Don't ya know it coulda been me. __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com SPONSORED LINKS Science fiction and fantasy Genre magazine --------------------------------- YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS Visit your group "scifinoir2" on the web. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. --------------------------------- "Excuse me while I whip this out." Cleavon Little , "Blazing Saddles" --------------------------------- Brings words and photos together (easily) with PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] _____ YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS * Visit your group "scifinoir2 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scifinoir2> " on the web. * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> . _____ [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scifinoir2/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
