Stars...Perky little stars on the wristlets...

Reece Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Perky...I remember perky 
wristlets...

_____ 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 1:43 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: COMMENTARY: Can 'Wonder Woman' succeed purely
as action hero?

Yes - her, umm, wristlets were breathtaking...

__________________________________________________________
James Landrith
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:james%40jameslandrith.com> .com
cell: 703-593-2065 * fax: 760-875-8547
AIM: jlnales * ICQ: 148600159
MSN and Yahoo! Messenger: jlandrith
Taking the Gloves Off - http://www.jameslan <http://www.jameslandrith.com>
drith.com
The Multiracial Activist - http://www.multirac <http://www.multiracial.com>
ial.com
The Abolitionist Examiner - http://www.multirac
<http://www.multiracial.com/abolitionist/> ial.com/abolitionist/
__________________________________________________________

> Heck...Honestly, I can't recall if she could act or not...Lynda Carter
> Order of Recollection: Gorgeous eyes, tiny waist, legs forever, and the
> nicest pair of...............wristlets I've seen since...
>
> "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com>
aladvantage.com> wrote: Just a suspicion, but it
> might not be her acting talent that you were
> admiring, but perhaps instead, other assets.
>
> hmmm? :)
>
> Tracey
>
> ravenadal wrote:
>>
>> On this topic, I feel compelled to add that I loved the "Wonder Woman"
>> television series. I adored the series primarily and almost
>> exclusively because it starred Lynda Carter. Jeesus she could act in
>> that gold leafed bustier and in those star spangled tap pants.
>>
>> ~rave!
>>
>>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
> "Such music flow on the Fringe...and no one can resist singing to
> Scarlet." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie
>
> ---------------------------------
> No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go
> with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



         


"Such music flow on the Fringe...and no one can resist singing to Scarlet." - 
The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie
 
---------------------------------
No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go 
with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to