How hard could it be?  Give me a few days, and I can whip up something. I read 
those books as well, Keith, didn't much like them. Might've been my bias, 
because I was still angry about the raw deal Sisko got.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:          Sorry, I still get steamed at how Sisko has 
been done. I hated the whole thing with him running off through time to learn 
his duty as one of the Prophets. he basically abandoned his wife an child. I 
rarely read Star Trek books, but my brother gave me a two book series dealing 
with the time after the end of DS9. Ro Laren is part of it, and I believe 
becomes a part of the DS9 crew. At any rate, Cassidy Yates is nearing the end 
of her pregnancy, and still no Sisko. She spends all her time missing him, 
hoping for the time he will return to her. I just don't like the angle. I don't 
know if whomever's entrusted with writing the Trek legacy has resolved the 
Sisko storyline or not...

-------------- Original message -------------- 
From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
Oh, Keith, you just set me off again! Why'd you have to bring up Sisko being 
gone? 

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: I agree that Frakes is the right one to direct a new 
Trek film. Maybe he'd do something cool like bring some DS9 folks back. It'd be 
great if they could do a TV film or miniseries based on Trek. The overall cost 
would be lower than a feature film, and maybe the bar set by the studio would 
be different as well, so that something like bringing Sisko back could happen 
(it'll never happen on the big screen).

-------------- Original message -------------- 
From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
Frakes, if the thing *must* go on. I'm still on the record as saying that Trek 
needs *years* out of sight and mind.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 
There is a rumor floating around that Abrams is off of Star Trek. If it 
is true, who would you want to replace him?

Singer
Whedon
Berman :)
Goyer
Frakes
Nolan
Raimi
Ang Lee
Jackson
if none of the above, who?
Tracey

Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get 
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A 
Country"

---------------------------------
Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get 
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A 
Country"

---------------------------------
Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



         


"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get 
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A 
Country"
 
---------------------------------
Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel 
bargains.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to