Good thing you read this!  I think none of us believes that peanut butter
goes bad...unless the oil does.
I'm SO GLAD I'm not allergic to peanuts!
 
I can't eat Cashews any more...the love of my life...does to me what dairy
products do...only much worse...

  _____  

From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Martin
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 1:41 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Salmonella Peanut Butter



I had a jar of the bad PB in my fridge, and I bought it two months ago.

Reece Jennings <mcjennings124@ <mailto:mcjennings124%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com>
wrote: Affected area map:

http://www.emergenc
<http://www.emergenc
<http://www.emergencyemail.org/newsemergency/anmviewer.asp?a=175&z=1>
yemail.org/newsemergency/anmviewer.asp?a=175&z=1>
yemail.org/newsemergency/anmviewer.asp?a=175&z=1

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"

---------------------------------
Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to