Wow! what an ego boost you guys are. Good news, I'm not Avery Brooks any more. I'm starting to grow hair again. Good think to, my head is shaped like an alien and it is starting to get hot. I 'm not sure how long I can sport the African head wrap.
Tracey Astromancer wrote: > > I would say that about you any day....You're my hero, Tracey! > > "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" > <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com>> wrote: Guys: > > Things are really hard right now and I rarely look like myself these > days. You guys do not know how good your words make me feel--- and not > just the words about my looks. > > Thank you > > Tracey > > Astromancer wrote: > > > > Oh yeah... > > > > Reece Jennings > > wrote: Told ya she was hot! > > > > _____ > > > > From: [email protected] <mailto:scifinoir2%40yahoogroups.com> > > [mailto:[email protected] > <mailto:scifinoir2%40yahoogroups.com> > > ] On > > Behalf Of Astromancer > > Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 3:57 AM > > To: [email protected] <mailto:scifinoir2%40yahoogroups.com> > > Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Prayer Vigil for Keith (was: "Ghost Rider" > > Tops Forty Mill at the Box Office) > > > > That was horrible...In any case, you are gorgeous! You are tall! So > > much for > > my perception of you as a bookish marm wearing longish hair and > > glasses on a > > chain...Don't get mad, I've learned my lesson about stereotyping...I > hope > > Theresa is okay. Have you talked to her since then? Okay, I'm done > talking > > and gawking... > > > > "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" > aladvantage.com> > wrote: > > Haven't scanned any pictures onto my computer yet, but here is an image > > I found of my album cover online. http://www.discogs. > > > > com/artist/Two+Sisters > > Click on the image to see it large Not really how I looked, but they > > were trying to make me look like I was from the streets of the Bronx > > (only been there once when I got on the wrong train to a photo shoot). > > I'm not really a singer or a rapper, I thought I was auditioning for an > > album cover, but the heard about my job as a micheal jackson look alike > > during the offseason and set me up in a Milli Vanilli like situation in > > which I made appearances, did radio interviews, but never actually > > sang. I was supposed to sing on the second album, but they were some > > really unsavory people who really did not want to pay, so when the real > > legitimate backer got out and they got Theresa-the other half of the duo > > addicted to crack, I ran. > > > > Astromancer wrote: > > > > > > Wow...Now I wish I could see some of you work as a model...Sorry, > > > incurably curious... > > > > > > "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" > > > > > wrote: Guys: > > > > > > I was a print model and I did some work as a makeup artist. I got news > > > for you. Most of the gorgeous actresses and models your talk about > look > > > like that or worse without makeup. > > > > > > Let me tell you a brief story from my youth. I never believed I looked > > > as good as the other models I worked and socialized with. I looked so > > > young that friends called me jail bait, so despite the fact I was > 21, I > > > got work as a 13 - 16 year old. Because I was photographing so > young, I > > > rarely had my makeup done like say, Eva Longoria. Then one day I got a > > > job as an adult - you know high fashion. They spent two hours on > > > make-up. I barely recognized myself (not a heavy make-up person > > > normally) After the photo shoot, I went to hang out with some friends > > > and I could not bring myself to wash off the make-up. While I always > > > got some attention, never anything like this. Cars were stopping, some > > > guys were following me and changing directions even, others were > staring > > > and talking about me. It was wild. It was then I understood why my > > > cousin (an actress) always spent two hours every day putting on > make-up > > > and why she insisted on redoing her hair and make-up after sex. > She was > > > addicted to the power. She said all she had to do was lay there during > > > sex and they got off on her looks. When you are just cute (as she was > > > without make-up) you don't cause car accidents because guys can't take > > > their eyes off of you as they did when she wore makeup. Since I was a > > > recovering tom-boy, I could not fathom wearing that much make-up > > > everyday. However, over the years, if I was sad or something bad > like a > > > break up occurred, I would pull out the big guns to get a > > > self-confidence boost. In fact, I feel one going one after this > illness > > > > > > I think Eva looks cute without makeup compared to many of the > stars men > > > lust after. Ironically most women who are really pretty without > makeup, > > > often do not have the bone structure to photograph as beautifully with > > > makeup as some of the women you guys lust after. Its all jaws, > > > cheekbones and shadows and highlight. They are canvases for the > > > make-up brush. > > > > > > Tracey > > > > > > Martin wrote: > > > > > > > > Keith, I *hate* to be the person who has to show this to you, but I > > > > just had it handed to me today, and you know what Fate does for a > > > > living... > > > > > > > > http://www.jumpoff. > > > > > > tv/blogstory.php?m=b&bid=160 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > And be sitting when you click. > > > > > > > > KeithBJohnson@ comcast.net wrote: > > > > Eva Longoria, "B" Team? Rosalyn Sanchez less attractive than Dawson? > > > > Are you mad? Do you rave?! :) > > > > I think Jolie has a dangerous/crazy charm, and her look varies. > > > > Sometimes she's very attractive, at others she's gorgeous. Rosario > > > > just ain't pretty to me, but hey I agree she and Angie have nice > > names! > > > > > > > > -------------- Original message -------------- > > > > From: "ravenadal" > > > > Eva and Rosalyn are nice but strictly "B" Team. Selma, Sofia and > > > > Monica are in my starting five (need I mention the other two?). It > > > > is amazing to me that someone who can appreciate the charms of the > > > > Holy Trinity you mentioned could be so blind to the charms of > > > > Angelina and Rosario (son, even thier names are pretty). > > > > > > > > ~rave! > > > > > > > > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > ups.com > > > > > > , [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > > > > > > > > > > Man you had me spitting Sprite out my nose with that one! I think > > > > Mendez is awright, but she isn't all that pretty to me. The body's > > > > not bad, but it ain't in full Sista mode, so it doesn't do the same > > > > as, say, Kenya Moore. As for the others, hey, who says you *have* to > > > > think Rosario Dawson is hot? I really don't get it with her. > Angelina > > > > has a certain allure, no doubt. > > > > > > > > > > As for my "Man Card", I hereby declare the following ladies > > > > officially "hot". I'd place all of them above Mendez and Dawson with > > > > no hesitation. Every single one makes me do a double- and > triple-take: > > > > > > > > > > Since we discussed Mendez, let's start with the Latin ladies: > > > > > > > > > > Eva Longoria - Oh yeah! With that slinky bod and that to-die-for > > > > face and dark tresses, wow! Now *that's* a lovely Latin lady. > Rosaria > > > > who??? > > > > > Rosalyn Sanchez - Talk about sultry, she oozes it. That voice, > > > > that confident bearing, those eyes--almost like a cat's. She's even > > > > smaller than Longoria, but you dont have to be built like Kenya > to be > > > > smokin'! > > > > > Selma Hayek - What can I say? The throaty voice and smoky skin of > > > > Sanchez, and a Coke-bottle body that just won't quit. Edward Norton > > > > was a *fool* to let her go! Muy caliente!! > > > > > SofĂa Vergara -- If I were going to hire a Latina actress just for > > > > pure eye candy, I'd look no further! *This* is what I call a hot > > > > Latina! Rivals Kenya Moore for pure carnal power. If she'd been in > > > > the movie, the Ghost Rider would never have stopped burning! > > > > > Monica Belluci - Intelligent, daring, poised, eyes and lips that > > > > draw you in, and body fine as a sculpture. When I think sexual > > > > sophistication, she's it. > > > > > > > > > > And the others: > > > > > > > > > > Gabrielle Union - Pretty, pretty, pretty. Dazzling smile, cheeks > > > > that make you wanna pinch' em (the facial ones!) She looks almost > > > > like a doll. > > > > > Nia Long - Another lady whose combination of intelligent and > > > > sexiness can't be beat > > > > > Kimberly Elise - Wide almost innocent eyes, looks way younger than > > > > she is, gives up a vitality that i find irrestible. Makes me smile > > > > whenever I see her > > > > > Tamala Jones - Despite her penchant for playing loud mouthed > ghetto > > > > types in films, I find her to be sweetly attractive. She has a > > > > beautiful smile and dark eyes that all but twinkle. > > > > > Sanaa Lathan - What can I say? Lovely smile, eyes like a doe's, > > > > cute New York accent, a strength and vulnerability that I find > > > > irresitible. That's a a Black woman... > > > > > Kenya Moore - I'm still reeling over the fact that this true > > > > brickhouse once thought of herself as ugly. Curvaceous and toned. > > > > Wow. > > > > > > > > > > Feel free to include any of the above in conversationsa about > > > > hotness where you want me to join in! Hopefully this list will > > > > assuage your concerns about me! :) > > > > > > > > > > -------------- Original message -------------- > > > > > From: "ravenadal" > > > > > Keith, I am organizing a prayer vigil for you. You are obviously > > > > > possessed by demons (pale ones at that). Please tell me you > did not > > > > > type: "For those guys who think (Eva Mendez is) hot (I'm not > one of > > > > > them)." Seriously dude, it is the only way you can maintain > > > > your "man > > > > > card." First you denounced Angelina Joli, then you forsake Rosario > > > > > Dawson and now you taken the name Eva Mendez in vain. In the words > > > > of > > > > > the Miller Lite repo-man, "You must be crazy!" > > > > > > > > > > The ONLY reason I would consider paying first run movie theater > > > > prices > > > > > to see "Ghostrider" is because not only is Eva Mendez in it - she > > > > > GAINED WEIGHT to be in it (no wonder those shirts don't fit)! Be > > > > > still my heart! > > > > > > > > > > ~rave! > > > > > > > > > > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > ups.com > > > > > > > , KeithBJohnson@ wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > I'm surprised at this big haul. Did anyone else see "Ghost > Rider" > > > > > this weekend? I checked it out today. It was only okay. At best, I > > > > > can say that it has moments that are fun from a purely > > > > > put-your-brain-on-hold cartoony point of view. Not really coming > > > > from > > > > > the serious angle of the Spider-Man films or latest Batman flick, > > > > it's > > > > > over-the-top, full of explosions, silly demonic villains--who as > > > > > always dress in the coolest leather!--stereotyped Texas > yokels, and > > > > of > > > > > course, lots of CGI. That last was better than I expected, if not > > > > > exactly top-notch. Never having read the comic, I have no > reference > > > > > for how true to the source material the story was, but it hardly > > > > > matters. It's really just slow buildup to the Rider finally > > > > emerging, > > > > > a few battles, and Eva Mendes' wearing shirts that can't seem > to be > > > > > buttoned up. For those guys who think she's hot (I'm not one of > > > > them), > > > > > I guess that's a good thing. I just kept thinking she was more > > > > literal > > > > > eye candy than i've seen in a movie in a while. > > > > > > but again, if you put the brain on hold and come from the > > > > direction > > > > > of the movie just being silly fun, her portrayal as the Girl is in > > > > > line with the big-bosomed scantily glad heroines and villains of > > > > comics. > > > > > > > > > > > > There were a few moments that had me smile, a couple that had me > > > > > laugh outright, such as the Ghost Rider and another Rider > going off > > > > to > > > > > meet the demons, fiery horse and motorcycle side-by-side, Western > > > > > music playing. But overall the camp comic fun doesn't really > sustain > > > > > the movie, and again, it's only okay. I enjoyed it more than i > > > > > expected, thanks mostly to Cage's weird-but-never-boring portrayal > > > > > (Cage as a 37 year old Texan??) and the few good action > moments with > > > > > the Rider. But overall it's not a must see. I'd put it > somewhere in > > > > > the range as better than Fantastic Four and "Catwoman", maybe > on the > > > > > same level as "Daredevil", but nowhere near the standards set by > > > > > Spider-Man or Batman Begins. > > > > > > > > > > > > ******************************* > > > > > > Cage on fire at box office with "Ghost Rider" > > > > > > By Dean GoodmanSun Feb 18, 1:43 PM ET > > > > > > Nicolas Cage raced to the top spot at the North American box > > > > office > > > > > on Sunday with the cult comic book adaptation "Ghost Rider," the > > > > > biggest opening of his wildly oscillating career. > > > > > > The Marvel Comics adaptation about the devil's motorcycle-riding > > > > > bounty hunter earned an estimated $44.5 million during its first > > > > three > > > > > days of release, putting it on course to break the record for the > > > > U.S. > > > > > Presidents Day holiday weekend, distributor Columbia Pictures > said. > > > > > > The record for the four-day period, including the Monday > holiday, > > > > > was set by the Adam Sandler comedy "50 First dates," which > opened to > > > > > $45.1 million in 2004. The Sony Corp (NYSE:SNE - news).-owned > studio > > > > > forecast "Ghost Rider" would earn about $51 million over the same > > > > span. > > > > > > The film, one of five new entries, opened on Friday amid > critical > > > > > brickbats. Variety said Cage's role was "stunningly bland," while > > > > the > > > > > New York Post and the Hollywood Reporter both invoked the term > > > > > "stillborn." > > > > > > Still, it surpassed the $35.1 million opening of 2005's > "National > > > > > Treasure" to become Cage's biggest bow. Since then, the > 43-year-old > > > > > Oscar-winner has appeared in three bombs ("Lord of War," "The > > > > Weather > > > > > Man," "The Wicker Man") and one modest hit ("World Trade Center). > > > > > > Opening at No. 2 with $22 million for the three-day period > was the > > > > > Walt Disney Co. children's fantasy "Bridge to Terabithia," > based on > > > > > the award-winning children's book about two young outcasts. The > > > > studio > > > > > had hoped the film would surpass $20 million for the four days. > > > > > > Last weekend's champ, the Eddie Murphy comedy "Norbit," fell to > > > > No. > > > > > 3 with $16.8 million, taking its 10-day total to $62.7 > million. The > > > > > film was produced by DreamWorks SKG and released by Paramount > > > > > Pictures, both units of Viacom Inc. > > > > > > Newcomers grabbed the next three spots: the Hugh Grant-Drew > > > > > Barrymore comedy "Music and Lyrics" with $14 million; the Tyler > > > > Perry > > > > > family drama "Daddy's Little Girls" with $12.1 million; and > the spy > > > > > thriller "Breach" with $10.4 million. > > > > > > "Music and Lyrics" and "Daddy's Little Girls" both opened > > > > Wednesday > > > > > to take advantage of Valentine's Day crowds, taking their five-day > > > > > hauls to $19.5 million and $17.8 million, respectively. > > > > > > Grant plays a washed-up pop star who resurrects his career with > > > > the > > > > > help of an amateur lyricist played by Barrymore. The film, > budgeted > > > > in > > > > > the high $60 million range, was released by Time Warner Inc.'s > > > > Warner > > > > > Bros. Pictures, which said the opening was "pretty solid." > > > > > > "Daddy's Little Girls" stars Idris Elba as a single father who > > > > > struggles to keep his three daughters away from his ex-wife's drug > > > > > dealer boyfriend. It was written, produced and directed by Tyler > > > > > Perry, the creator of the "Madea" franchise, and released by > > > > > Lionsgate, a unit of Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. > > > > > > "Breach" stars Chris Cooper in the true story of FBI agent > Robert > > > > > Hanssen, a notorious traitor who sold secrets to the Russians > for 15 > > > > > years until he was arrested in early 2001. Budgeted in the $25 > > > > million > > > > > range, it was released by General Electric Co.'s Universal > Pictures, > > > > > which had hoped for a modest $6 million opening. Its similarly- > > > > themed > > > > > Matt Damon spy thriller "The Good Shepherd" opened to $9.9 million > > > > at > > > > > the end of last year. > > > > > > With one week until the Academy Awards, the best performer among > > > > the > > > > > Oscar contenders was six-time nominee "Pan's Labyrinth," which > fell > > > > > three to No. 11 with $2.2 million. Mexican director Guillermo del > > > > > Toro's violent fantasy has earned $30 million after eight > weeks. It > > > > > was released by Time Warner's Picturehouse unit. > > > > > > > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > > > > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels > will > > > > get organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man > > > > Without A Country" > > > > > > > > --------------------------------- > > > > Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta. > > > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > "Such music flow on the Fringe...and no one can resist singing to > > > Scarlet." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie > > > > > > --------------------------------- > > > TV dinner still cooling? > > > Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV. > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > "Such music flow on the Fringe...and no one can resist singing to > > Scarlet." > > - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie > > > > --------------------------------- > > Finding fabulous fares is fun. > > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find > flight and > > hotel bargains. > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > "Such music flow on the Fringe...and no one can resist singing to > > Scarlet." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie > > > > --------------------------------- > > It's here! Your new message! > > Get new email alerts with the free Yahoo! Toolbar. > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums & communities. Links > > "Such music flow on the Fringe...and no one can resist singing to > Scarlet." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie > > --------------------------------- > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check. > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta. > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Something is new at Yahoo! Groups. Check out the enhanced email design. http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/LRMolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scifinoir2/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scifinoir2/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
