you shoulda trusted my post the other day and spared yourself the, eh--pain--of
Painkiller Jane! So, what was the worst for you, Loken's stiff acting, the
cliched characters and settings, the bad music and music video camera work, the
"Heroes" ripoff plot, or the fact they killed the one brother?!

From: "drcsaid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
What the EARTHSEA?!?!?!?!?!

I felt like that guy in "Clockwork Orange" who's eyes were pinned open
at the end of the movie. (I see Nick Cage is doing that in "Next").

I couldn't watch Pain Killer Jane longer than 10 minutes. My lady
friend sitting next to me asked me why I was watching PKJ and I said
answered her that I wanted to see if its as bad as people say it is.
She then ask me, "How can you tell how bad it is if your your face is
in your hands and your looking at the floor shaking your head?"

"Because I can hear it.", I answered.