"Millennium". Qualifies as Excederin Headache Number 0...

Oyabun of Beats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          My Gods. Night Of The Comet
is my #2 of ALL. TIME. Every time it's
on I HAVE to watch it. It's got everything you don't need! Zombies, a
cheerleader, video games, wack cover songs of 80's music...Chakotay
as a truck driver...all it needs is Kung Fu and it's a masterpiece
of a horrible B movie.

But, my number ONE choice? Are you KIDDING? "Millennium". 1989.
Cheryl Ladd, Kris Kristofferson, Daniel J. Travanti. We've talked
about this already. It simply is THE worst science fiction B movie of
all time. YES. Including Star Trek 5.

Behold, the "plot": An investigator seeking the cause of an airline
disaster discovers the involvement of an organisation of time
travellers from a future Earth irreparably polluted who seek to
rejuvenate the human race from those about to die in the past. Based
on a novel by John Varley.

On Apr 22, 2007, at 12:39 AM, Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L.
Minor) wrote:

> all this talk of really bad movies, bad me decide to post the
> following...
>
> What is your favorite B-Movie and what do you think is the worse b-
> movie
> you have seen. My favorite is Night of the Comet.
>
> Tracey
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"