actually i liked the anime, athough if the cgi show would have had
power armor like the anime it would probably have been the closest to
the book. you're right it is next to impossible to find. i've never
seen it on ebay, but it was floating around on yahoo auctions. i
check in periodically to see if it pops up. there was a comicbook
store selling the whole series in the raw japanese unsubtitled for
like 20 bucks. unfortunately, i lost the url of the site. with the
effective death of vhs tapes i don't have the first clue of where you
might be able to get it.
--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 4/24/07 4:05:41 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> writes:
>

> > > would you believe i actually watched the whole thing??
**shudder** i
> > > dunno why but i felt i had too. lol i've seen almost everything
> > > starship troopers that there is. the only thing i haven't seen
is vol 3
> > > of the 1989 anime. that was probably the truest to the book of
> > > anything. althought roughneck chronicles wasn't too bad.
> >

> As for the animated Starship Troopers series getting it right.
Um. Yes and