Northern Virginia traffic equals a 2.5 hour daily commute for me, so I get
my fix through podcasts and old scifi radio programs.

I recommend The Falcon Banner and Autumn at:  http://www.darkerprojects.com

I've also been listening to the old X Minus One shows:
http://www.otr.net/?p=xmn1

Every time someone on the X Minus 1 cast says "robutt" instead of "robot" I
smile a little...

___
James A. Landrith, Jr.
703-593-2065 cell