review from me.

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Loved that one too, Keith. And allow me to add one that *somehow* slipped past
all of us.

Ladies and gentlemen, after a bit of channel surfing this morn, I give you...'

"Spawn"

(please, not the big bricks-)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I love "Deep Blue Sea". It's one of those films I can sit down and watch any
time it's on. It's got humour, action, and Sam Jackson in that corny speech.
"Frankenfish" vs. "Kaw"? Which title is dumber? I'm still leaning toward the
bird...

From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
Deep Blue Sea was a good Rental. Jumping back to a previous subject, I
think Franken fish is a worse title than KAW

Tracey

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: