true, and that's the more important point for sure.  It's one reason i was
disappointed in the movie "Hitch". I wish Will Smith had used the ample support
he has among the public to showcase a romantic comedy with a black woman.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/23/2007 12:20:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Still, it strikes me as odd that over the years I’ve seen more occasions
where Black men with white women is treated as normal there than here.

It strikes me as odd that couples that are not white nor interracial are not
normal either.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: