any other way.  You almost think that the guy can only look deranged.

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For me, an old adage applies.

"If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all..."

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: Wow, Leonard Nimoy is calling the new Star Trek film
"a great movie"?! And the actor who plays "Brain man" Silar on "Heroes" is
going to play young Spock? Intriguing...

**********************

http://pantagraph.com/articles/2007/07/28/freetime/doc46a9f79a6a37d669808480.txt

SAN DIEGO -- Leonard Nimoy isn't through with Spock yet. The 76-year-old actor
will don his famous pointy ears again to play the role in an upcoming "Star
Trek" film due out Christmas 2008.

"This is really going to be a great movie. And I don't say things like that
lightly," Nimoy told a gathering of 6,500 fans Thursday at Comic-Con, the
nation's largest pop-culture convention.

He greeted the crowd with a Vulcan salute. Nimoy was joined by the newly named
young Spock, "Heroes" star Zachary Quinto [who plays the villainous Silar], who
bears an uncanny resemblance to Nimoy. Both Spocks were introduced by the
film's director and co-producer, J.J. Abrams.

"This is a series I loved as a kid," Abrams said, acknowledging that he was
"more of a 'Star Wars' kid than a 'Star Trek' kid."

"This matters so much to so many people," he said. "I'm honored to be here and
do this."

While the character of Captain Kirk has yet to be cast, Abrams said that
William Shatner, who played the role in the original TV series, would likely
also have a part in the film.

"It has to be worthy, of him and of you," Abrams told fans, adding that
production is slated to begin in November.

One fan asked Nimoy what he thought of his "replacement."

"It was logical," the actor said dryly. He then closed with Spock's classic
line: "Live long and prosper."

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"