Ditto on the "Treehouse" episodes. The "To Serve Man" parody was a classic!

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Possibly my favorite single line from the show is from one of the "Treehouse"
eps every Hallowe'en. This bit was from "Homer^3", when Homer gets sucked into
the 3D universe. Bart, who witnessed the fun first-hand, says, "Well, we hit a
bit of a snag when the universe sort of collapsed on itself. But Dad seemed
cautiously optimistic."

Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I am not entirely sure what the best
Simpson's ever is but I have to
say that I love the episode where Homer trades his soul to the devil
for a donut. There are so many classics in the line up it's probably
hard to pick "the best." The movie does not approach any of the
classic Simpson's episodes. It's just okay. Not bad. Not terrible.
Just Okay.

I haven't seen any of the last three years of Simpsons because I
don't have a TV with a working tuner or cable. I just watch DVD's. I
am gonna watch Children of Men this week.

Bosco
--- Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Interesting point you raise. What WAS the best Simpsons ever? I¹ve
> not seen
> the movie, but I¹ve heard (today) that the movie suffers from
> Spider-Man-3-itis, in that it¹s trying to cram too much in.
>
> I have to admit I sort of gave up on The Simpsons when Family Guy
> came back
> on. I just don¹t have the TV time to devote to both. Have the past
> 3 years
> of Simpsons been any good?
>
> Daryle
>
> On 8/1/07 4:34 PM, "Bosco Bosco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > Saw it today with my kids. There's enough typical Simpsons Potty
> > Humor to interest all the ten year olds in the world. The plot is
> > slighty more complex than the regular TV show but overall the
> > Simpsons simply don't translate to the large screen that well, or
> at
> > least on this go round. I was actually bored a couple of three
> times.
> > There are some good moments but overall it lacked the edgey punch
> of
> > the TV series. I'd give it a C+ . I think fans will appreciate it
> but
> > no one will walk away thinking it's the best Simpsons ever.
> >
> > Bosco

> > Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
> > Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.
> > http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.

You know these things that happen,
That's just the way it's supposed to be.
And I can't help but wonder,
Don't ya know it coulda been me.

FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: