skintight suits and high heels...

From: Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

So it looks like what you WANT to do is produce a series of Sci Fi original
movies, because THAT fund never dries up and you're obviously not held to a
standard of, oh, I don't know...being any good. Companies are trying to
deliver hour-long series to Skiffy/USA, and it ain't working.

And so I begin my pitch of "Topless Wealthy Soccer Wives", which will
actually be about a group of Black folks who run a Shaolin style monastery
in the hood, and go out battling evil with various styles of kung fu
mastery and mysticism. But it will STAR Chase Masterson, and the promo image
for the show will be of Chase in a metallic sports bra. And since Skiffy
suits obviously only watch the first 3 minutes of anything they put on air,
the first 3 minutes of every 2 hour episode (I will produce 12 2 hour
episodes, 11 disguised as "sequels") will show Chase being doused in water
from a huge bucket. You are all welcome to do walk on roles, and if you
have any children under 12, we will get Skiffy to pay for their college by
crediting them as "special effects" staff.