Intense indeed!

And I was cracking up when Diana said, "I shot you six times.  I'd have shot
you more times if I could have reloaded."

  _____

From: Reece Jennings [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 5:10 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Speaking of "Painkiller Jane"

Speaking of which, did anybody watch the 4400 Sunday night? It was a fairly
intense
episode!

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyho
<http://www.legacyhomesavers.com> mesavers.com