Exactly.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:                                  amen, amen, amen!
 And not the 3D CGI either, but good old-fashioned "hand drawn" 2D.

 From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Into this, three words.

 Animation, animation, animation.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: i'm more interested that Bale mentioned a Batman 3
film...
 As for JLA, I honestly don't know how to feel yet. Too much depends on script,
director, actors playing the characters. I fear another X3: okay, but not
inspiring, fairly soon forgotten.

 From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 > JLA Casting Update
 > And is it going to be a motion-capture film?!
 > by Stax
 > http://movies.ign.com/articles/814/814614p1.html
 > August 22, 2007 - It appears that Warner Bros. is moving ahead with
 > their planned live-action Justice League of America movie, with casting
 > reportedly set to commence shortly for an early 2008 start date.
 >
 > According to Moviehole.net, "Brandon Routh and Christian Bale won't be
 > starring as Superman and Batman, respectively, in the Justice League
 > movie -- but they will both still be starring in the stand-alone
 > Superman and Batman sequels. So don't fret fans, there will only be a
 > new Bats and Supes for the team-up movie."
 >
 > Bale informed IESB.net that he hasn't been approached about playing
 > Batman in JLA, adding, "It'd be better if (JLA) doesn't tread on the
 > toes of what we're doing, though I feel that it would be better if it
 > comes out after Batman 3."
 >
 > Moviehole also reported that a "casting director for the movie will be
 > onboard next week and it's then that they'll be going after their
 > tighted strongmen."
 >
 > UPDATED: IESB.net reports a rumor that JLA could very well be a
 > motion-capture film a la Beowulf, Avatar and The Polar Express. This
 > could explain the recasting of major characters such as Batman and
 > Superman, as well as the reported early '08 production start. As the
 > site points out, however, mo-cap films take a long time so a 2009
 > release seems highly unlikely now.
 > Blogs Boards Ne

 "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"