Yeah, most people think Blu-Ray if they think of the technology at all. This is
probably the last great battle for physical media, as the future (hopefully)
holds digital storage. (I've been waiting decades for holographic storage).

From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I don't watch either, but I want Blu-ray to prevail simply because of
the dirty tricks that have been played. Based on what I seen, the public
prefers Blu-Ray. I think it is in big demand on Netflix. Regarding the
adult industry, I'm aware that they are a huge financial heavy weight,
and in the end that is wht is going to make the difference

Tracey

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: