Said, my utmost respect to you in all ways, sir. I only made it through 4:15 of
that before I had to click off. Had I been in the room with this, someone
would've had to bail me out of jail...

Meta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               --- In
scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, Said Kakese Dibinga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:

 > Okay folks, stop cringing.. The episode that I shot on BET's SOB
 aired last night, but I didn't see it. I went to what I thought was a
 job interview...

 > We'll I found a link to the segment on youtube. Since none of you
 have ever seen me, I'm the African man wearing a green suit.....

 > http://youtube.com/watch?v=UEvcMK0JOKs
 >
 > Enjoy,
 >
 > Said
 Wow! I thought at first the other 'applicants' were part of
 the show. Nice to see that you wasn't going for it right
 from the start and you did let the $$ change your mind.
 I will be showing this to my children.
 Thanks,
 Meta

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"