you're quite welcome. let me know if anything i wrote needs to be tweaked for
accuracy...

From: "Reece Jennings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I have printed out and saved your email. I'm going to make sure I follow
your advice when I return.
Thank you, my friend.

The only thing...I can't turn off my stuff because I don't get my TV
programs downloaded then! So I'll have to
Compromise on that one! I found that out last week when I was away.

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyhomesavers.com