NBC has drafted one of its MVPs to tinker with Bionic Woman.

According to sources, Friday Night Lights executive producer Jason
Katims has agreed to lend a helping hand on the Peacock's highly touted
redo as a consultant. The move comes less than a week after the abrupt
exit of Bionic boss Glen Morgan, apparently over creative differences.

I'm told Katims will split his time between Bionic and FNL. And I think
I speak for FNL fans when I say our brilliant little show better not
suffer as a result. I do speak for you guys, right!?

“Bionic Woman” premieres Sept. 26.
http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Exclusive-Bionic-Woman/800021961