Foiled Burglar Loses Clothes in Tussle

DULUTH, Minn. -- A man who allegedly tried to burglarize a home lost his
clothes in a scuffle with the 69-year-old homeowner and then tried to
streak away before he was arrested.

Wayne and Kathie Boniface returned home from dinner Thursday night at a
neighbor's to find the man in their house. Wayne Boniface said the man
made the mistake of grabbing his wife.

"As soon as he grabbed my wife, I had him in the kitchen wrestling him
to the ground in a headlock and arm-lock," Boniface said.

First, Boniface said, he ripped the man's shirt off. Then, "his head was
down over the railing, and in today's world, pants are worn fairly
loose. I pulled his pants, and his pants and underpants and shoes came
completely off. He was completely nude."

When police asked Boniface if he could identify the suspect, he said:
"Oh, yeah. I believe he's the only guy running nude in Duluth."

The 20-year-old man was apprehended about 20 minutes later. He has been
charged with two counts of first-degree burglary. The man's name was not
released.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: