So, in an even shorter take: She's Batman/Daredevil. Which is awesome,
because one of the things that makes Bruce Wayne a NON interesting
psychological study is the costume and the access to millions of dollars.
The same with Matt Murdock. His blindness still separates him from the rest
of us.

When I saw the trailer, I immediately had flashes of Bernard "you don't look
too bad, here's another" Goetz. For the non new-yorkers among us, he was the
guy who shot 4 unarmed brothers on a #2 train in 1984, rented a car, drove
to Vermont, buried the gun and jacket he was wearing, then turned himself
in, claiming he felt threatened. (yeah, New York in the 80s were fun). But
hearing your description, I see why Jodie chose this project.

This review worked. I will now see this movie, and by the way, I saw "3:10"
based on your earlier review.