I watched 3 episodes of this show on the on-demand channel. I have to be
honest...I was bored out of my mind. A lot of friends of mine are at ad
agencies and swear by this show...I love marketing, and I love the old
movies about Madison Avenue...but this show is like Ally McBeal to me. Great
context  for a show... I have no desire to  connect to any of these
characters. I  feel like I already  know  the clients they are talking
about,  and so  I  know how the campaigns end up. I have no interest in this
time period. There  is  far  too much  attention paid to  making this a
believable period piece and not enough to  making this an enjoyable show to
watch. Getting into  Mad Men is like getting into "Nip/Tuck" to me, and
though I tried...I'm just not interested. I would rather watch "Entourage"
than this show, and in fact, I have chosen to do so.