I watch and record Legion of Superheroes like it's "Days Of Our Lives". I
am completely hooked on it.

I bought the Fantastic Four animated series on DVD because for one thing  I
hate watching commercials when I watch a TV show with my son. Also, as I've
said a million times, I love Fantastic Four and must own everything from the
Corman film to the Tim Story movies. My son is 4 and enjoys this series
quite a bit. I showed him the older series, and he's just not with it.
(interestingly enough, though, he ONLY respects the old Max Fleischer
Superman series.) His favorite character is Johnny and one thing I have to
say, the new series gives Johnny the wise cracks that make him cool. I
personally hate the design and music for this show,  but I was prepared for
it when it came out.

The Batman looks wonderful, but I just don't have time to watch it.

Same with Avatar. Isn't this series on DVD?